Centre Manager position at Pinner: The opportunity to lead a strong team awaits…
Big Fish Tutors is a dynamic and innovative education SME led by quality, equility and research. With a strong commitment to excellence and a passion for continuous improvement, we have established ourselves as a leader in our field. We are now seeking a talented and motivated Centre Manager to join our team and contribute to our ongoing success.
As a Centre Manager at Big Fish Tutors, you will be responsible for nurturing relationships with parents and students, supporting the tutors and delivering other manager and department related duties. You will also play a pivotal role in leading and overseeing various aspects of the company’s operations. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to drive results and ensure the achievement of our strategic goals – improving skills in many other areas.
- Relationships: Build strong relationships with parents, students and tutors to drive the success of the centre.
- Operations: Organise and operate the centre effectively to deliver excellent quality education and customer service.
- Teams and management: Lead projects that are centre based and department based (First Aid, Resources, etc.) and inspire the teams you are working with, providing guidance and support for their growth and development.
- Business development: Develop and implement effective strategies with colleagues to achieve departmental and organisational objectives.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree, 2:1 minimum requirement OR proven experience of 2+ years in managerial roles, in the education industry.
- UK GCSE qualifications, Grade B+ or 6+ for English and Maths. Note: GCSE equivalent qualifications will not accepted due to industry criteria.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Exceptional problem-solving and decision-making capabilities.
- Competitive salary
- A collaborative and supportive work environment that cares about career progression and personal growth
- A structured training program
- A dynamic working day
- Great pay progression opportunities
- Salary: £33,000 per annum
Kindly note, that you must fit the following criteria to apply:
- Have obtained GCSEs from the UK.
- Live close to or are willing to relocate to Pinner.
- Never been disqualified from working with children or vulnerable people.
- Able to provide professional references upon request.
- Be willing to work the following hours as a centre-based manager, Monday-Thursday 11am-7:30pm and Saturday 9am- 4:30pm.
How to Apply:
If you are a dynamic and results-driven professional looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we encourage you to apply. Please send your CV and a cover letter detailing why you are applying for this position, why you are the ideal candidate for this role and what you would like to gain from it to email@example.com. Please include “Pinner Centre Manager Application – [Your Name]” in the subject line.
All successful applicants will undertake employment reference checks, a self declaration of criminal record and a Disclosure & Barring Service check. Please note, this role is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020. It is an offence to apply if you have been barred from engaging in regulated activity with children.
Application Deadline: Monday 8th November 2023. Applications are looked at on a first come first serve basis.
Apply now to join us in our mission to stand as an example and the leaders in the education industry.